Monday, February 7, 2011

Ideas for the Traveling Yogini

The yoga corner of my bedroom has been growing over the past few weeks. I've been collecting mats, blocks and straps for my students. As I sit and stare at the pile of loot, I wonder how I will pack it for traveling. Eight arms would be nice right about now. Should I invest in a wagon to drag it all? Would a wagon even fit in the trunk of my Jetta? 

A large tote may work or an oversized duffel bag. If you have a good idea, comment below and let me know. This traveling yogini needs to pack 10 mats, 5 blocks, a bag full of straps and a computer + speakers. I'd love to hear from you!  

2 comments:

  1. I'm not sure if this link will come across okay or not - but Walgreens carries a cart on wheels that also folds up for easy storage. I have one for my Round Top shopping days.
    $39.99....and will save your back!

    http://www.walgreens.com/store/catalog/Mobility/Winnie-Wagon-All-Purpose-Cart/ID=prod6041790-product?V=G&ec=nt_&srccode=cii_9324560&cpncode=22-99467616-2

    ReplyDelete